Index of /tex-archive/fonts/frcursive
This is the French Cursive font, a cursive hand-writing font family in the
style of the French academic running-hand, written with Metafont.
This package is dated November 9, 2011.
To install frcursive, you need to copy the files in appropriate places so that
TeX and Metafont can find them.
Installation by hand goes like this, assuming TEXMF is the base directory of
you TeX installation (that would be /usr/share/texmf, C:\localtexmf, or
something like that):
- copy the files from the "latex" directory into TEXMF/tex/latex/frcursive/
- copy the files from the "mf" directory into TEXMF/fonts/source/public/frcursive/
To use the Adobe Type 1 versions,
- copy the files from the "type1" directory into TEXMF/fonts/type1/public/frcursive/
- copy the files from the "tfm" directory into TEXMF/fonts/tfm/public/frcursive/
- copy "frcursive.map" into TEXMF/fonts/map/dvips/frcursive/
- make sure the TEXMF/web2c/updmap.cfg contains the line
You may have to update TeX's databases by running "texhash" or "mktexlsr".
The file "frcursive.pdf" contains the documentation of the LaTeX package.
Any comments and suggestions are welcome, as I consider this work to be in
continuous (but slow) developement. Check out the home page at
© Emmanuel Beffara <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2001--2011
For those interested in legal stuff, this work is covered by the LPPL license.
- various packaging updates
- Type 1 version included in the distribution
- changed the codes of link glyphs to the range 0--32
- added all accented letters of the T1 encoding
- less design sizes
- added the square brackets and the slash
- added some hinting information
- fixed the NFSS description files to make them agree with standard drivers
- updated the LaTeX package to give access to all variants
- added the Spanish opening exclamation and interrogation marks
- changed the driver names from "fc*" to "frc*" to avoid clashes with Jorg
Knappen's FC series
- first release on CTAN