22.08.2003: ArabTeX Version 3.11
There is a draft version of the new
Please note that this version is still being updated.
- This is a new minor version. All existing patches have been
merged into the respective macro files. To install it, load
and replace all macros in the subdirectory "TEXINPUT"; there
are several new files, and some have been extensively rewritten!
The functionality is supposed to be unchanged.
- Distribution and modification of ArabTeX is now governed by the
Latex Project Public License (see LPPL.TXT).
- We recommend installing of the fonts "xnash14" and "xnash14bf"
to obtain better quality of output.
These fonts are now the default; to revert to the old versions
use the command "\oldarabfont".
- In Hebrew mode, all standard fonts available on CTAN are now
supported, including the possibility of generating vowel points
in \vocalize mode.
- Download the contents of "TEXINPUT", and in case of any font
problems also "MFINPUT".
- In case of problems with old DVI files regenerate them; or else
download "arabsymb.mf" and regenerate the font "nash14".
Back to the ArabTeX directory
Copyright (c) 1990 - 2003,