Index of /tex-archive/support/view_print_ps_pdf
This is release 2.5 of the vpp script
vpp (View and Print PDF/Postscript) displays a pdf or postscript document and
lets you print (or save as PDF) selected pages to a one- or two-sided hardcopy
or an A5-booklet.
Can also be used to re-arrange pages in a PDF document.
major changes of release 2.5 relative to 2.4:
- added w command
- scriptingutils.rb offered as a ruby gem
major changes of release 2.4 relative to 2.3:
- <ctrl>-C trapped
- old version of pdfpages.sty made fatal
- use system default for undefined printer
- colors now ok for black and white backgrounds
- no ruby gems needed anymore
$Id: README,v 1.12 2012/02/11 12:00:59 wybo Exp $